The case for organisational democracy
Check out our CEO Nathan’s new Blog post.
Over the past four years we have worked to make our workplace democratic. This is because organisational democracy has helped Agile flourish in our business. In my travels, however, organisational democracy meets with a lot of skepticism – it seems to bring to mind the dysfunctions of our political systems and the spectre of constant voting.
To shed some light on organisational democracy, it’s relationship with Agile, and how it works in our business, in the next few posts I will address:
- why Agile needs organisational democracy
- the impact of becoming democratic on my own business
- 10 principles of organisational democracy
- how large and small companies have become democratic
- practical examples of democracy in action.
To read the full post check it our here on Nathan’s blog