The Board – Episode 24
Happy New Year to you all.
The Board is back for 2014 with episode 24 .
Today our agile coaches talk about their agile resolutions they have set for 2014.
This episode was promoted by Mike Cohn’s blog post “New Year’s Resolutions for ScrumMasters and Product Owners“.
Here is a summary of their resolutions:
- Kirstin – Ask powerful questions
- Gavin – To be a better agile trainer, continuous improvement
- Paul – Treat everyone creative, resourceful and whole
- Always let team members speak before you do in meetings
- The power of silence
- The opposite day retrospective
- Praise the team more often
- Book: The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance
- Redirect the team less often
- Product backlog refinement
- Be more available
- Whitepaper: Managing project risk with agile
- Resolve to Improve
- New Year resolutions for 2014
- Hot seat questioning
- Cynefin model