The Board – Episode 21
It’s just Kirstin and Paul on the couches for this episode, Gavin is away on honeymoon.
A number of topics were discussed, including Paul’s recent SAFe training in the USA.
Other topics discussed:
- SAFe training
- How prescriptive should we be with process
- Two teams, one backlog
- Working with small Scrum team
- Distributed Scrum teams and a tip on how to manage multiple timezones
- How to help the team recognise they can still improve
- How prescriptive should a scrum master be?
- The Principles of Product Development Flow by Donald G. Reinertsen – http://www.amazon.com/The-Principles-Product-Development-Flow/dp/1935401009
We look forward to Gavin’s return for the next episode and to hearing his tales of being on safari in Africa. Thanks for watching.