The Board – episode 11
In episode 11 of The Board, we decided to to change the format a bit by introducing some sofas to the set and adding a third presenter. The result is a little less formal and more conversational, let us know what you think of the new format by commenting below.
During the episode we talked about Agile in Government and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). We covered:
- the introduction of Agile in smaller steps, perhaps starting with a visible workplace
- co-location with the business owner
- Agile project Management in Government by Brian Wernham
- an interesting community site for discussion around Agile in government
- a couple of quick graphs showing comparison of risk between Agile projects and traditionally managed projects
We’d be interested to hear your thoughts on Agile in government.